Motion GlobalSuriname Published: May 15th, 2019
About this job
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative - Dutch Market on a part time basis to assist with the Company’s growth and staff development. Your will be reporting to the Team Leader.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Work with customers daily via email, phone and live chat.
- Handle retail customer service inquiries for the Dutch speaking markets. Includes style of glasses, sunglasses, prescription questions, order status, warranty issues, etc.
- Introduce customers to purchase higher priced items, upgrades, or other add-ons to make more profitable sales.
- Response to minimum 100 e-mails equivalent per day.
The candidate will have the following competencies:
- Fluency in verbal and written Dutch; additional language is an advantage
- Excellent time management and documentation skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Availability for 40 hours a week with flexible shifts (weekends and/or evening)
- High speed stable internet connection
- Minimum 6-month commitment
About the company
Customer Service Representative - Dutch Market
- A world Leading designer eyewear e-retailer (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 30 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young and passionate
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
Apply for job