The terms "we", "us" and "the site": refer to CaribWorkForce.com.
CaribWorkForce.com (the "Service Provider") provides services to any employer interested in advertising its vacancies on the world wide web.
The Purchaser is an employer who purchases the right from the service provider to post a job on the service provider's Site. The Purchaser will then be bound to the contract with the service provider. The Purchaser is responsible for providing all equipment and services necessary to access the Site and the service provider is not responsible for any costs or expenses associated with accessing or using the Site.
The "jobseeker" or "applicant" is any person of legal age that uses the services of the site to search for a job.
The Purchaser is purchasing a Posting on the Site to advertise for potential employees. A Posting will automatically expire after 30 days unless the Purchaser renews the Posting or purchases additional postings.
The service provider reserves the right to reject a Posting that is not a valid job recruitment Posting or for any other reason the service provider considers to be contrary to the interests of the service provider.
Without limiting the Contract, a Posting must comply with the following:
- Be truthful, fair and accurate;
- Meet all advertising, technical and content guidelines as outlined by the service provider;
- The job description does not contain a request to send an email to /or display an e-mail address;
- The job posting must be clear and descriptive so potential applicants know what is expected of them;
- Be for employment offered and located in the Caribbean and/or surrounding islands;
- Clearly state the name of the potential employer.
3. RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
If a recruitment agency, company or organization (the "Third Party") which represents an employer wishes to purchase a Posting, the service provider requires a direct contact name from the Third Party and the employer it is representing.
The service provider may require, at its sole discretion, additional verification that the Third Party is purchasing the Posting on behalf of a potential employer.
Anonymous postings will not be permitted. A Third Party may purchase a posting on behalf of an employer as set out in this section but it must disclose in the Posting the employer it is representing.
Recruitment agency’s specialized in internships may post vacancies at no cost, after contacting us.
4. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on CaribWorkForce web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CaribWorkForce's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CaribWorkForce at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. USER CONDUCT
The Purchaser agrees to purchase a Posting and use the Site only for its lawful and intended purposes.
The Purchaser agrees that it is solely responsible for all material it posts or disseminates on the Job Site.
The Jobseeker agrees to use the Site only for its lawful and intended purposes.
The Jobseeker agrees that it is solely responsible for all material it posts or disseminates on the Job Site
Without limiting this contract the purchaser and jobseeker agrees to:
- Abstain from posting material on the Job Site that is untruthful, defamatory, discriminatory, illegal, misleading or profane;
- Abstain from using or copying any personal information about job candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidate for potential employment.
- Abstain from posting or transmitting any information or software that contains a virus.
- Abstain from posting material that infringes on any copyright or intellectual property rights of others unless owner permission is provided.
6. CHANGES TO CONTRACT
The terms and conditions contained in this Contract may change at any time at the discretion of the service provider. Notice may be given to alert a Purchaser and Jobseeker of any changes.
This entire section shall service the termination or expiry of this agreement.
THE SERVICE PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ITS SERVICES OR THE SITE, OR THE FUNCTIONALITY, PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS OF USE OF ITS SERVICES OR SITE.
You acknowledge that you are purchasing a Posting at your own risk. The Purchaser agrees that it assumes all risks associated with other users it comes into contact with while using the Site. CaribWorkForce makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Site or Content, everything is provided on an "AS IS" basis.
CARIBWORKFORCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. NO EXTENSION OF THIS WARRANTY
The service provider does not verify the content of the Postings on the Site. The service provider has not licensed, certified or tested any of the users of the Site and has not set any requirements users must meet to use the Site. The service provider is only a venue or forum for the Purchaser to post its Posting.
7. REFUND POLICY
The purchase of services by the Purchaser and Jobseeker on the Site are final.
No refunds will be made except:
- Where the service provider, at its sole discretion, deems a Posting incompatible with the purposes or mandate of the Site; and
- Where there has been a Site malfunction such that the Purchaser is unable to post its Posting to the Site for viewing.
In these instances, the service provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to compensate the Purchaser with cash or other form of credit.
Displays of a Posting may be cancelled by the service provider at any time at its sole discretion although the purchase cost of the Posting will not be refunded.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
The Posting automatically expires 30 days after the Posting is posted to the Site unless the Posting is renewed by the Purchaser.
The Jobseekers account can be terminated at any time upon breach of this contract. The Jobseekers account can be terminated without notice.
In addition to other rights or remedies, this Contract may be terminated by either party in whole or in part upon written notice to the other party (the "Breaching Party") that it has committed a material breach of its obligations, if curable, and fails to cure such breach within 15 days after receipt of notice of such breach or, if non-curable, immediately upon notice.
As a purchaser of a Posting and Jobseeker, you should regard the information in the Posting or profile as being in the public domain.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The service provider shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Purchaser or Jobseeker arising from or connected with the use of application of any services provided by the service provider. The service provider shall not be responsible or liable for any and all items, statements or content transmitted, posted or received on its systems or any other systems or for monitoring the same including false employment offers made by a Purchaser and any false claims stated in a Posting.
In no event will the service provider be liable to you of damages or losses resulting from viruses, data corruption, failed messages, damages arising as a result of: transmission errors or problems, telecommunications service providers, the service provider's contractors, the internet backbone, third-party supplier of products or services, damages or losses caused by you or your respective employees, agents or subcontractors, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the service provider.
The service provider's entire liability, regardless of the number of claims, in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or otherwise and the Purchaser's sole remedy shall be a refund for the amount the Purchaser paid to the service provider under this Contract.
11. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to CaribWorkForce's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Country of ST. Maarten without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The materials on CaribWorkForce's web site are provided "as is". CaribWorkForce makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CaribWorkForce does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
13. ALL AGREEMENT CLAUSE
This Contract and all attachments hereto constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersede all proposals, oral or written, and all other prior or contemporaneous communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Contract. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between this Contract and any schedules attached hereto, the terms of this Contract shall supersede. This Contract shall be binding upon and ensure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
14. CONTACTING THE SERVICE PROVIDER
If you have any questions about this Contract or the Site, please contact us using the Contact form.