Expired: March 13th, 2023
Mechanic (work location: aruba)
- Job type:
- Location:Queen Beatrix Airport Aruba
- Sub Branches:
Other type of work
The Mechanic works six (6) days a week.
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural international company, then this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
About the job
The Mechanic is required to service and maintain, keeping in good order all ground service equipment at the station. To keep Swissport Ramp and other Swissport service agencies with safe and reliable equipment that meets all local and governing laws. The position encompasses functions such as driving and operating ramp vehicles and ground service equipment to the highest standard while complying with Airport and Swissport Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must have certification of completion in one of the following trades: Heavy duty/Commercial or Automotive mechanic license. Certification must be kept in good standing
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather
- Must have the flexibility to work on various shifts (days, evenings, nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays)
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, policies, procedures, and manuals
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be in good physical condition as well as possess excellent communication skills and fluency in Papiamento, Spanish, English, and Dutch (verbal and written)
How to apply
If you meet all these requirements and are between the ages of 20 and 55, then please submit your CV with a copy of your Diploma(s) to email@example.com with a recent photograph and a copy of a valid ID, or, submit it personally to our Head Office: Hyatt Place Aruba, 5th floor, Office number 05-05, Tel: (297) 583-8809 no later than Friday, March 10, 2023.